Envelops expire after 4 days. Can we increase this to 7 or 10?

So I noticed that our signature envelopes expire after 4 days, that too soon. Can we update that to a 7 or 10 days expiration?

Hi,

Thank you for your request. Yes, when you create a envelop you can set its expiration as shown on this screenshot .

Best regards.

How we can set the expiration date via the API?

Hi,

Thank you for coming back. To set this option via the API use “<span style=“background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: “Courier New”, Courier, monospace; font-size: 12.6667px;”>stepExpireTime” option of the SignatureEnvelopeSettingsInfo class. For more info please check our documentation .

Best regards.

UK Essay Writing<!–[if gte mso 9]>
<w:WordDocument>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
<w:TrackMoves/>
<w:TrackFormatting/>
<w:PunctuationKerning/>
<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
<w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>
<w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent>
<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
<w:DoNotPromoteQF/>
<w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther>
<w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian>
<w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript>
<w:Compatibility>
<w:BreakWrappedTables/>
<w:SnapToGridInCell/>
<w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
<w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
<w:DontGrowAutofit/>
<w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/>
<w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/>
<w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/>
<w:OverrideTableStyleHps/>
</w:Compatibility>
<m:mathPr>
<m:mathFont m:val=“Cambria Math”/>
<m:brkBin m:val=“before”/>
<m:brkBinSub m:val="–"/>
<m:smallFrac m:val=“off”/>
<m:dispDef/>
<m:lMargin m:val=“0”/>
<m:rMargin m:val=“0”/>
<m:defJc m:val=“centerGroup”/>
<m:wrapIndent m:val=“1440”/>
<m:intLim m:val=“subSup”/>
<m:naryLim m:val=“undOvr”/>
</m:mathPr></w:WordDocument>
<![endif]–><!–[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

<![endif]–>

I want to be on the top. To be able to survive in this harsh life thank admin

bottle flip bloons tower defense 5 super smash flash 2

Yes , I also have this question that can we extent signature envelop expire for 7 or 10 days. Hope that it will helpful for the members. Why it is limited to 4 days? Pleas explain.

Hi,

Thank you for your request. The expiration date is not limited to 4 days, 4 days is a default value for it. As I described above you can set aspiration day via the “stepExpireTime” property. Currently max value is 9 days.

Also I will discuss if we can increase max value with our Product team.

Best regards.
stellafrancis255:
Yes , I also have this question that can we extent signature envelop expire for 7 or 10 days. Hope that it will helpful for the members. Why it is limited to 4 days? Pleas explain.
Hi,

Thank you for coming back. To set this option via the API use "stepExpireTime" option of the SignatureEnvelopeSettingsInfo class. For more info please check our documentation .

Best regards.
Very good, I think I found the knowledge I needed. I will see and refer some information in your post. thank you.
bloxorz

Hi,

I’m glad that was useful. Please feel free to contact us if you will need any help.

Best regards.

Nice post

Best assignment help in australia

Thankful to you for this update. You have shared a valuable information here. Expecting these types of posts in coming future.
Best essay writing service

Hi @EdnaBaron Thank you for your feedback.

Best regards.

I have gone through it. This is a very useful piece of information and you have presented it in a simple way and it is easy to digest. So keep sharing … Essay writing service

Hi @ShellyHunter You are welcome.

Best regards.

Good to know about the procedure. I am going to implement the same technique on my dissertation writing service based website so that I may be able extend the expiration date of signatures.

Hi @isabellellie You are welcom. Please feel free to contact us if you will need any help.

Best regards.