Free Support Forum - groupdocs.com

Error after adding Groupdocs.Viewer reference in .net

Hi,

After Adding Groupdocs.Viewer Reference To My .Net Project, I Am Encountering The Following Issue,

Error18 Could not load file or assembly ‘Google.Apis, Version=1.2.4696.27637, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=33e387a2a9c37b65’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

I Am Using Visual Studio 2010.
Even After Adding The Google.Apis Reference I Am Still Getting The Same Error.

I Even Tried Adding Groupdocs.Viewer And Google.Apis Through NuGet, But To No Avail.

Please Go Through It On Urgent Basis. Will Appreciate It …

Thank You…

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you have such issue. Could you please provide more info about your project: type (Web Forms, MVC etc.), FrameWork version and which version of the GroupDocs.Viewer you added.

Thank you.

Hi,

Following Are The Information You Required

Project Type: Web Form
Framework Version: .Net Framework 4
GroupDocs Viewer Version: 2.17.0

If You Require Any More Information's, I am Happy To Comply.

Thank You

Hi again,

We have tried to reproduce the issue, but unfortunately we can’t. Can you please share with us your project that we can check it.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for trying…

I will See If I can Share The Project with You…

Can You Tell Me Is There Any Dependencies For GroupDocs Viewer…
Cause In NuGet It Have Mentioned That It Have None… But The Problem I am Facing… I Am Thinking It Require Google.Apis… But That Too Dont WorkOut…

Thanking You
Sanand

Hi,

No, Viewer doesn’t require any additional dependencies, all dependencies that it requires are included in it.

Best regards.

Hi,

Thanks…

If Possible I Will Send The Project…

Thanks For Trying…
Sanand

Hi,

Is There Any Tutorial Available…
May Be I Can Find Out What The Problem Is…

If There Is Any Please Provide The Link…

Thank You

Sanand

Hi again,

The documentation is here and all requirements are here.

Best regards.

Hi,

I Think The Issue Is, I Am Using Google API In My Project And Probably GroupDocs Is Conflicting With It…

Thank You
Sanand

Hi Sanand.

Since your solution use the Google api you can set alias for it and then use it via alias to avoid the conflict.

Best regards.