Free Support Forum - groupdocs.com

Error in Legacy Fro End Demo of GroupDocs.Viewer-for-.NET

When I passed File Name from JavaScript function in Index page,It gives me Exception from Viewer Controller.
should I do any Manual Settings?
Can anyone suggest me how to solve issue?

Hi ,

We are sorry to hear that you are facing such issue. We are investigating on this issue and we will come back to you soon.

Thank you for your patience.

Warm Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as VIEWERNET-642) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by groupdocs.notifier.

Hi alokat,

We successfully reproduced your problem and created a ticket in our Issue Tracking System. We shall further investigate this issue and once we have any update/fix we will notify you.

Please note that I have linked the ticket with this form thread. You can also check the status of your issue in LHS panel of very first post in this thread.

Warm Regards

Hi alokat,

Please also provide us your problematic file for which you are getting this issue. This will help us gather more details about this issue.

Warm Regards

Hi Usman Aziz
Here I have added ViewController in attachments in which exception had occured as per I discusses above .

I found One more Error. In this file function ViewDocumentAsHtml called a function named GetHtmlPages as per below line
var htmlPages = GetHtmlPages(fileName, htmlOptions, out cssList);

but function GetHtmlPages takes filepath as First parameter not filename.
It also generates exception

Thanks
Alokat

Hi Alokat,

I am writing inline response of your post.

Here I have added ViewController in attachments in which exception had occured as per I discusses above .

The attachment you sent contains ViewerController.cs file. Please provide us the document file (.pdf, docx etc.) that you want to load in viewer.

I found One more Error. In this file function ViewDocumentAsHtml called a function named GetHtmlPages as per below line var htmlPages = GetHtmlPages(fileName, htmlOptions, out cssList);

Please create a separate forum thread for this issue as this may create ambiguity to address multiple issues in same thread.

Warm Regards

I have attached all files in zip which I have used as input

Hi Alokat,

Thanks for providing us the problematic file. We will update you shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

Warm Regards