Error Loading Viewer After Uploading Document

Today we have yet another issue with GroupDocs. Upon uploading new documents and clicking on them to navigate to the viewer page, it completely errors out. I have attached a screenshot of the error message we are receiving. The viewer page seems to be working on our documents uploaded prior to today. Also, not sure if it is directly related, but for a handful of hours yesterday we found the service to be completely inaccessible, even the groupdocs.com url was 404’ing out. My only thought is that possibly you were installing updates or maintenance and those might have thus caused this issue we are having today, which is quite crippling.

Please respond with any and all help you can provide.

Thanks

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you have such issue. Could you please share with us your GroupDocs account email and which browser you use?

Also will be useful if you will share the document example which is failed to view.

Thank you.

Account Email: andre.martinez@lawyershelplawyers.com

Browsers: Issue is happening on both Chrome Version 50.0.2661.102 m and Firefox 46.0.1

There is nothing wrong with the documents that I have uploaded, they are just the same as the other hundreds of documents I’ve previously uploaded. But if it helps, I attached copies of the most recent documents I have tried uploading.

Please help resolve this issue, it is quite crippling to me.

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for the examples. I was able to reproduce the issue and our Product team work on its resolving.

Sorry for the inconvenience and we will notify you here when it will be resolved.

Any update? I really need to get this resolved.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. The issue is fixed and the update will be released tomorrow.

Best regards.