Error on PDF Viewer

@ithead

Can you please try running the sample app that I’ve attached and check if you can reproduce the issue with it?
Please note that you have to set a proper path to the license file in the Program.cs file. Use your old license.

Yes , path is correct.
I will run and update you soon.

@ithead

Ok, looking forward to your feedback.

Still Its give Error and Some time Load only 2 page out of 30

image.png (57.2 KB)
image.png (41.1 KB)

@ithead

Have you managed to run this sample-app.zip (114.8 KB) on your side?

Thank you for your quick support but I am not able to execute the code you have given and getting below error.

image.png (8.7 KB)

@ithead

Please try changing the target framework to .NET Framework 4.0 in the project settings.

Tried the same but still gettting this error.
if you dont mind can you send project with 4.8.1

@ithead

Sure, here it is - sample-app.zip (114.8 KB)

still having the same error.image.png (198.5 KB)

please guide if I am missing anything.

@ithead

Can you please try opening project properties and select any framework project-properties.png
you have installed?

image.png (99.7 KB)

is seems the smae which was mention earlier.

@ithead

I’ve built the app and uploaded the binaries to Dropbox, can you please try running the app on your side?

Do I need to install
.NET Framework 4.8.1 Developer Pack
or
.NET Framework 4.8.1 Web Installer

@ithead

.NET Framework 4.8.1 Developer Pack or .NET Framework 4.8.1 Runtime - Download .NET Framework 4.8.1 | Free official downloads

My cofusion was which on should I Install ?

@ithead

Any. To run the app you’ll need a runtime, so .NET Framework 4.8.1 Runtime will be enough.

Thanks for your quick and kind support,

we are able to create individual html pages but the thing is we are creating image(.png) from the pdf file.
please find the below code snap.
image.png (39.5 KB)
we are getting error at marked code.

@ithead

It seems that a page with a specific number is not found when it should be there. It may happen when GetPages method does not return all the pages. May you please attach the source file so we could take a look?

Is it possible to take a call with screen share ? it’s really helpful for us .