Error opening converted Document

Hi there,

Sorry to hassle you, but the situation is critical on our end to get a solution for our problem. Any update on the progress on the resolution of this?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you for asking. We understand your situation. However, the issue is related to the 3rd party library. We notified them and waiting for the fix from them. But also we have a good news - soon we will release a next generation of the library, since that we recommend you to wait for this release and migrate on the new library if possible.

Best regards.

Hi Pavel,

When can we expect a resolution of this issue? It has been open since Dec-15, I understand that it’s a 3rd Party Library issue however as we are dealing with Aspose (Groupdocs), so we would like to know when the resolution will be provided by Groupdcos as our vendor. Please confirm if the issue will be resolved within the next 7 days.

Thank you

Valentina

Hi Valentina,

Sorry for the delay. I’m really sorry but I can’t guarantee that it will be resolved in the next 7 days and provide any estimates. We have set a higher priority for the issue on the 3rd party support.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Any update on this one Pavel?