Error when converting certain DOCX with QR-Code to PDF using Viewer API

Converting the attached DOCX to a PDF, fails with the following error:
‘Can’t render barcode: not enough space’

The same issue happens with GroupDocs.Conversion and GroupDocs.Viewer 24.5.
There should be no special conversion options needed to reproduce the issue.

QR Code Issue with GroupDocs.zip (17.4 KB)
Can you please take a look at the issue?

This Topic is created by atir.tahir using Email to Topic tool.

@Clemens_Pestuka
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): VIEWERNET-4882

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@Clemens_Pestuka

This issue was fixed in GroupDocs.Conversion and GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET products. We plan to include the fix in the next version 24.6. When the versions will be published we’ll let you know.

1 Like

@vladimir.litvinchik

Thanks a lot for the fix and for letting me know :+1:

@Clemens_Pestuka

You’re welcome!

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CONVERSIONNET-6943) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by nikola.yankov

@Clemens_Pestuka

This issue was also fixed in GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 24.6. The package is available at:

Have a nice day!

1 Like

@vladimir.litvinchik

Thanks a lot for the fix, I can confirm, that the error is resolved and PDF output looks fine. :+1:

I noticed, that converting it to PNG does not look too good.
Font and Barcode are quite blurry, although the image resolution is rather high.
Viewer1.png (86.3 KB)
The output form GroupDocs.Conversion looks better, as the barcode is sharp, but font is even worse.
Conversion1.png (7.3 KB)

As we’re using PNG conversion for thumbnail creation primarily, this is not a problem for us.
So up to you, if you want to log this problem or not.

@Clemens_Pestuka

Thank you for sharing details with screenshots. We’ll take a look.

1 Like