Error while highlighting text

Can I confirm that version 24.4 is capable of resolving this issue and is scheduled for release by the end of April?

@tronghieu88

We are actively working to resolve this issue in version 24.4. If any obstacles arise under worst-case circumstances, we will promptly provide a hotfix, such as version 24.4.1, to address the problem.

Thanks. I’m eagerly anticipating updates on the 24.4 update, expected to arrive by late April. I’m optimistic that it will bring about the resolution I’m seeking for the current issue.

@tronghieu88

We are actively working on the fix and will provide a hotfix version promptly if it is not resolved within the 24.4 release.

I tested version 24.4. I have noticed it did not solve this problem. My customer is really disappointed about this. I really hope this issue is resolved as soon as possible with hotfixes.

@tronghieu88

We are working continuously to fix this issue.

I’m really counting on you to resolve this problem swiftly. Could you please provide an update on when the hotfix version will be updated?

@tronghieu88

We are actively working on this issue. We’ll notify you as soon as we have any ETA of hotfix.

I’m counting on you to accelerate the process of resolving this issue, as our project has been severely impacted by it.

@tronghieu88

We are actively working on resolving this ticket and making every effort to provide a solution as soon as possible. We will notify you as soon as we have it.

Will the forthcoming hotfix, which resolves this issue, be rolled out in version 24.4 or will it be deferred to version 24.5?

@tronghieu88

Hopefully there will be a hotfix before version 24.5.

Is there any information available about the hotfix version? I’ve been waiting for details.

@tronghieu88

This ticket is still under process/investigation.

@tronghieu88

We are happy to inform you that this particular issue is fixed. Please get the hotfix. We appreciate your patience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as COMPARISONNET-3878) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by anton.samarskyy

I checked the 24.5 update and saw: changes are marked in black so it is impossible to distinguish whether they are deleted or added.

@tronghieu88

How changes are marked depends on the FontColor and HighlightColor fields of the InsertedItemStyle/DeletedItemStyle/ChangedItemStyle options of the CompareOptions class.

In your code example, the FontColor option is set to black for both InsertedItemStyle and ChangedItemStyle. The color of the borders of the changed shapes is also affected by the FontColor option.

In this case, it makes me unable to distinguish whether they are removed or added, so is it a bug?

@tronghieu88
To distinguish whether elements are deleted or added, you need to set different values for the FontColor attribute, here is the example:

CompareOptions compareOptions = new CompareOptions()
{
    // Indicates that the changed content should be marked
    MarkChangedContent = true,

// Enables detection of style changes between the compared documents
    DetectStyleChanges = true,

// Specifies the style settings for inserted items
    InsertedItemStyle = new StyleSettings()
    {
        // Sets the font color for inserted text to blue
        FontColor = System.Drawing.Color.Blue,

// Sets the highlight color for inserted text to light blue
        HighlightColor = System.Drawing.Color.LightBlue