Error while loading Multi-sheet Excel file

Hi,

We are using GroupDocs viewer in our web application.
Recently came across a strange issue. When we try to view a multi-sheet excel file, the viewer displays “Loading your content…”, but never actually loads the file.

On investigating it via browser console, I found that it was throwing the following error (in GroupDocsViewer.js):

TypeError: b is undefined
…")},_onDocumentLoadFailed:function(b){this.inprogress(false);if(b.code=="Unauth…

I investigated further via browser DOM window and did a comparison with the objects in the DOM for other multi-sheet files that are loading fine and found that the object of file (that was loading correctly) was having an additional class “doc_viewer_tabs”, which is somehow not being assigned to the object of the file that’s not loading in the viewer.

So basically, it seems that the viewer is not able to recognize the worksheets for this excel file.

I have attached a zipped file containing a sample excel file and image files of my findings.

Would appreciate your help for a solution to this behavior.

Thanks & Regards,
Vijendra

Hi Vijendra,

I;m sorry to hear that you have such issue. I have created an issue ticket for our Product team, they will investigate the issue and then I will notify you here with the results.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WEB-2435) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by groupdocs.notifier.

Hi Pavel,

Requesting you to update us regarding the progress made on the issue.

Regards,
Vijendra

Hi Vijendra,

Thank you for coming back. As you know in this month we will release a next generation of the Viewer library and we strongly recommend you to migrate in it when it will be released because current version will not be supported any more.

As for the issue - it should be resolved in the new Viewer.

Please stay tuned with our newsletters.

Best regards.

Hi Pavel,

Please understand that this bug breaks one of our business critical functionality and we cannot carry this bug till the time your “next generation” viewer library is released.

Kindly provide some resolution for this bug ASAP.

Regards,
Vijendra

Hi Vijendra,

Yes, I understand that and we do all our best. But you should know that according on our support policies our support operates on a “first come, first served” basis. Issues are resolved in the order they come in. We do not cherry-pick issues based on who reported them or how easy they are to deal with.

Please be patient and we will notify you when it will be resolved.

Best regards.

Hi Pavel,

Can you please provide some timeline for it?

Regards,
Vijendra

Hi Vijendra,

Thank you for asking. Unfortunately according on our support policies we doesn’t provide any ETA. When the issue will be resolved you will be notified automatically here.

Sorry for the inconvenience.