1. In the “Groupdocs.Web.UI.Viewer” class there is a “ShowExceptionDetailsOnClient” static method. When invoking it as the “Viewer.ShowExceptionDetailsOnClient(false)”, the exception details will be hidden on the browser, and end-user will see the user-friendly message without technical details.
2. The exception message, which is shown on the screenshot, is very strange, in particular, its path. “C:\Windows\SysWOW64”? Are you sure that the root storage path was specified correctly? Maybe this is the reason of the exception? From the “DirectoryNotFoundException” it seems that the path is invalid.
1. Is there any log on server side?
2. The path appears to be ok. we test it in one client machine and the documents are displayed ok, but in other client machine, it doesn’t.
We appreciate any help.
Still exists the method ShowExceptionDetailsOnClient in the 220.127.116.11 GroupDocsViewer version?
1. About the log - GroupDocs.Viewer contains own logging system, but it is disabled by default. For enabling it please use a static method “Groupdocs.Web.UI.Viewer.SetLogFilePath”, which obtains a single string parameter - a path to the log text file, which should be created and used.
2. About the main problem - let’s discuss it in another forum thread, this in particular: ‘Could not find a part of the path’ error message. I’ll post the answer now.