Errors in GroupDocs Viewer for .Net

Hi,

I have created .Net web application which uses GroupDocs viewer. This was working fine few days back. Now, when I try to run application, it shows up below mentioned errors.

1. 0x800a138f - Microsoft JScript runtime error: Unable to get value of the property ‘csstransforms’: object is null or undefined

2. 0x800a1391 - Microsoft JScript runtime error: ‘$’ is undefined

Browser - IE 9.0
IIS - 6.1

Screenshot of error messages and .net files are attached.

I need to show demo to my client by today EOD. Please help.

Thanks,
Bhaskar V

Hello Bhaskar,

We are sorry to hear that you have such issue. please try to add such code: to the head section of the web page with the Viewer.

If this will not help you please share with us next: your web.config, the code example of the Viewer web page and the type of the project (web forms, MVC, etc.)

Thank you.

Hi,

Still, same error is appearing.

I have attached web.config and web page which uses GroupDocs viewer in attached file Files.rar.

Type of project is Web.

Please let me know if more details are required.

Thanks,
Bhaskar V

Hello,

Thank you for the code examples. Forts of all in the web.config you should change to and also add

Then from your code I have found out that you have set “/GroupDocsViewer_TempFiles/” as a root storage but then in your default.aspx.cs you have set the file path as hdnName.Value = @“C:\DATA\123.pdf”; - it’s absolutely wrong, the file which you will view must be in the folder which you have set as a root storage. In other case you will get error “file not found”

Also if I understand correct you the application is a SharePoint project - if so please investigate our documentation for how to use Viewer with the SharePoint server

Thank you.

Hi,

As per you suggestion, I have modified the code. Now, not getting error mentioned in the first post.

Thanks,
Bhaskar V

Hello Bhaskar,

Glad to hear that.

Thank you.