Evaluation version of SmartAssembly has expired

I tried to copy over the .dlls and code from the sample demo project over to a fresh new MVC5 web app and I get the following error when I launch the site. Is there a temporary/demo license I need to apply? Am I missing something in the web.config?

Server Error in ‘/’ Application.

This assembly has been built with an evaluation version of SmartAssembly, which has expired.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: This assembly has been built with an evaluation version of SmartAssembly, which has expired.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[Exception: This assembly has been built with an evaluation version of SmartAssembly, which has expired.]
#Q5.#8S.() +342

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for ‘’ threw an exception.]
PdfProofing.Web.MvcApplication.Application_Start() +0

[HttpException (0x80004005): The type initializer for ‘’ threw an exception.]
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalledForIntegratedMode(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app) +12600621
System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +175
System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +304
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +404
System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +475

[HttpException (0x80004005): The type initializer for ‘’ threw an exception.]
System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +12617668
System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +159
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +12457285

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.34209

Sorry, this was a duplicate of the previous item. I fixed it and it was due to invalid assemblies being deployed.