Excel file not getting load for Annotation

Hi,

I am trying to open one excel file for annotation and its not getting load at all. it just keeps loading all the time. i also tried to open same excel file in the dashboard of groupdocs site. but there also the file does not get loaded and “Loading…” message keeps displaying.

Please tell me how do i solve this issue?

I am attaching the same excel sheet along with this query.

Hi kamlesh ,

Thank you for using GroupDocs.Annotation API.

We are sorry to hear that you are facing such issue. I have reproduced this issue at our end and while investigation i found that Excel files are working fine in GroupDocs.Annotation Front-end. There are some issues in your provided file which is in first sheet content have linked values which is causing issue , kindly remove first sheet (Overview) and load it again hope this will resolve your issue.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Warm Regards,

Ok, Got your point. so at any point if we upload an excel file with links, it wont get uploaded right??

Are there any other limitations / Restriction to the file / excel uploading for annotation ?

Hi Kamlesh,

Yes currently there is limitation in excel file with links but we will discuss it with our product team if it is feasible we will try to remove this Excel limitation with links in GroupDocs.Annotation.
Regarding other Limitations we have General trial limitation applicable for all supporting formats. Please click here for more details.

If you will need any help or you will have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Warm Regards,