Free Support Forum - groupdocs.com

Excel view in Html Engine mode

Hello,

I’m using Groupdocs.Viewer 17.2.0 and i have a small problem.

When i try to view excel documents in html based engine mode, viewer hides overflows in columns.

You can see my excel file in “InExcel.jpg”. In my excel file A2 column text is too long for its width. Excel shows overflow in my example, but when i open it with viewer it hides. You can see it “InViewer.jpg”.

But if i opened file with “useHtmlBasedEngine=False” it shows all text. But with this configuration i cant show excel sheets. So this is not we want. we want to show sheets too, thats why i have use htmlbasedengine.

I know it’s overflows and it has to be hidden, but in excel it shows overflows and our customer says i cant see my all data.

I wonder is there any way to show that overflow data. Word wrapping or something?

Thanks for help,

Best regards,

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your issue with us.

We shall investigate your scenario and share the outcomes with you shortly. Please stay tuned with us.

Warm Regards

Hi there,

Thanks for being patient.

We have successfully reproduced your reported issue at our end. Therefore, we have logged it in our Issue Tracking System with ID: VIEWERNET-1133. In case we get any updates, we’ll notify you here.

Have a nice weekend ahead.
Warm Regards

Hi Fkucuk,

Please inject the following code line in your back end code as a temporary workaround while we are working on the solution.

page.HtmlContent.Replace("", “”);

Hope it helps.

Warm Regards

The issues you have found earlier (filed as VIEWERNET-1133) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by groupdocs.notifier.