There appears to be a problem with Excel viewing. We’ve tried both HTML rendering and IMAGE rendering.
There appears to be a problem with Excel viewing. We’ve tried both HTML rendering and IMAGE rendering.It seems the library creates a container (Image or HTML) for the Excel spreadsheet, but does not actually fill the container.The end result is an empty image or an empty html page.Can you confirm?
Also, the ConvertImageFileType does not support/accept TIF/TIFF? Is there are reason for this omission? Are we supposed to use the Conversion library for that format?
The issues you have found earlier (filed as VIEWERJAVA-1206) have been fixed in this update.
This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by groupdocs.notifier.
I am testing the API in two ways. In a simple POJO Java Application and also fully integrated into our J2EE JSP Web App.
atirtahir3:As far as second issue is concerned:Should we use some other component of your libraries to achieve PDF/A or TIFF?Can you please elaborate it more, do you want to convert preferred document in PDF/A or TIFF?
Hi, I’m having the same issue with excel documents (xls, xslx, csv, etc) with 3.2.2 version. Also tried with older version, 3.2.1 and 3.2.0, but I get unresolved dependencies for:
In my SBT project, if I use viewer version 3.2.1 I get those unresolved dependencies. But if I use 3.2.2 everything is resolved correctly. Please try with the attached play project, in the sbt console run update both with 3.2.1 and 3.2.2 version.
Hi muhammad, thanks for answering. You can test the described issue with this project and also with the attached documents. That project is using spring, but we’re using play framework with Scala. Most features work well in our implementation except for the excel formats, and a watermark issue (related post)
Hi, version 3.2.2 resolves fine in sbt but not version 3.2.1 that’s the one with the unresolved dependencies. Try changing the version and reloading the project in sbt, in our case is not resolving correctly.
Yes I’d like to use the latest release, but we really need to be able to display excel documents. So we’d want to try a previous version to check if the issue is not there, while you guys fix it for the latest release.
If you needed another example of this not working, I’ve put the function I’ve used, the source file, and the result here: