Field replacement in Word Documents

One of the things we currently use through MS Office automation is field replacement. We replace the fields in a Word document and then do a print or render.

I’ve been playing with using the Aspose Conversion module to convert docx to TIFF.

Is it possible to do the field replacement with just the Conversion module? If not, what module(s) would be required to do the replacement and then the conversion–preferrably to TIFF?

Thanks
-Jonathan
Hi,

Unfortunately, I am not able to assist with any technical or functionality issues. I am moving your post to the GroupDocs Conversion forum so that a support member can help provide those answers.

Just so you are aware, when your post was made in the purchase forum it was flagged as private. The privacy flag means that only you and the GroupDocs staff can view the post. The privacy flag will be preserved during the move, so your post will not be view-able to the general public.

Thank you,
Haley

@jisabell

Thank you for giving a try to GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET API.

We are sorry currently there is no such feature available in GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET API to replace the filed in conversion process. However in GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET supports text filed and many other annotation operations to add/edit the text. please click here for more details.

We will also share your requirement with product team for feasibility of required feature in GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET API, for this process we also need your requirements details with sample files to understand your exact requirements.

Warm Regards,

haley.stuart:
Unfortunately, I am not able to assist with any technical or functionality issues. I am moving your post to the GroupDocs Conversion forum so that a support member can help provide those answers.
@haley.stuart
Thanks for moving the post to the appropriate forum.
-Jonathan
muhammad.rizwan:
We are sorry currently there is no such feature available in GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET API to replace the filed in conversion process. However in GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET supports text filed and many other annotation operations to add/edit the text. please click here for more details.

@muhammad.rizwan
Okay. What we're doing is filling in the fields and then rendering. I will play with the annotation module and see if I can determine if this is feasible.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
-Jonathan

@jisabell

Thank you for your feedback.

If you will need any help or you will have any other questions regarding our .NET APIs please feel free to ask.

Warm Regards,