FIle not found error

Hi Leo,

Glad to hear that all work well now. Yes, the temp folder will be created in the same folder that you set for Annotation. This is not a bug - it’s a feature.

Best regards.

Hi Leo,

Thank you for coming back. I’m afraid that I don’t have much news about the issue right now. The issue is with 3d party library and it’s hard to fix the issue without their help. We also are waiting for good news from them, but there is no update for them at this moment.

We are doing our best to provide you the best support, but some issues are very hard to fix fast unfortunately.

I will keep you updated and when I will have any news - you will be notified rapidly.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Many Thanks and Kind Regards,

Hi Pavel,

Compare is not working though. It is not rendering the redline file.

Is there something I may be missing? Did you get a chance to work on the demo and see what could be wrong with compare? It may be related to what I am having issues with.

Thanks.

Leo

He Leo,

Thank you for coming back. Yes, I have checked it and reproduced your issue. Our product team will work on this issue at the next week. Once I will have any news from them - I will immediately inform you here.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ok.

Thanks.

Leo

Hi Pavel,

I have committed this task to our team, do you have a time that you can send me the fix?

Thanks.

Leo

Hi Leo,

Thank you for understanding. Our product team started to work today on this issue. I have asked them to keep me updated and when I will have any information or if they will require some additional info I will contact you immediately.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Leo,

I just had a chat with our product team about your issues and here is the latest news for you:

1. The issue “can’t insert the node of this type at this location” - we will have beta version of the library with this fix very soon. Also this fix should resolve the issues that the “redline” document doesn’t rendered.
2. The issue with the temp folder - the temp files of the Comparison are created at the folder which have set as a root storage in the Annotation initialization. Unfortunately this will not be fixed because of the internal processes and architecture of these two libraries.

I will come back to you again when I will have more news for you.

Best regards.