Font Issues

The company I work for has been experiencing issues rendering certain fonts thru GroupDocs. Please take a look at the “Group Docs - Post #1.png” attachment - this is a screenshot of the difference between what GroupDocs is rendering and the downloaded version (the actual PDF) - which can be reproduced at:

GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET

This has been an ongoing problem with various PDF documents we display thru the GroupDocs Viewer. Please let me know if any further information is needed.

Thanks,
Carl S.

@cschrader

Thanks for using GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET.

Can you please provide us the version of the API you are using? Furthermore, please provide us some sample problematic PDF documents so that we can investigate the issue at our end. We shall be looking forward to your response.

Warm Regards

We are currently on 16.12.0.0 in our production site; however, we’ve tried upgrading to the latest release (17.6.0) and are still experiencing the issue (see “Group Docs - Post #1 - NuGet.png” attachment).

Thanks Usman,
Carl S.

@cschrader

Thanks for using GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET.

We have successfully reproduced your reported issue at our end and logged it in our Issue Tracking System with ID: VIEWERNET-1243. We shall further investigate this issue and in case of any updates, we’ll keep you informed. Please stay tuned with us.

Warm Regards

Hello,
I’m following up on this as it’s been almost three months since we’ve heard anything back. I’m not sure how I use the “VIEWERNET-1243” ID since I don’t believe I have access to your tracking system (although we did purchase a license to GroupDocs)?

We continue to come across this issue. Is there any ETA you guys can provide us - I understand that we don’t have priority support - but - again, we’ve been waiting patiently for almost three months now?

Thanks in advance,
Carl Schrader

@cschrader,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We don’t yet have any updates regarding the reported issue. As soon as we have some information, we’ll notify you. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Thanks - we appreciate it!

@cschrader,

You are always welcome.

@cschrader,

We are delighted to inform you that the issue reported in this topic has been resolved. The fix will be available in GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 17.10 which is expected to be released by the end of the current month. Once the release is onboard, we’ll notify you here.

Thanks Usman - we look forward to upgrading to the new release!

@cschrader,

You are welcome.

@cschrader,

The issue you have found earlier (filed as VIEWERNET-1243) has been fixed in this update.

Thanks Usman - looks good!

@cschrader,

You are always welcome.