Getting Evaluation Only... mesage on image displayed to screen

The message appeared only after I upgraded from groupdocs-viewer-dotnet version 16.10.0 to 16.11.0 in your ASP.NET_MVC_Front_End solution. Please assist.

Hi Nizaams,

Thanks for using GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET.

This evaluation message appears when you use the API in trial mode. You can see the API’s trial limitations here. If you have the license file then you can provide its path in Global.asax.cs file in ASP.NET_MVC_Front_End (see this).

In case you have applied the license and still getting this evaluation message then possibly the API is picking up the rendered pages from cache. In this case, you can remove the files in the temp folder which is located in the storage directory and try to view the document again.

Hope it helps.

Warm Regards

Hi again,

Another possible reason of getting evaluation message can be the expiry of your subscription. In this case, if your subscription expired before the release of version 16.11.0 then you can not get any updates subsequent to version 16.10.0 and hence, you can not use GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 16.11.0 or greater in licensed mode.

To check your subscription expiry date you can open your license file in a text editor and check the value of tag. In case your subscription is expired, you will have to renew it to get the updates.

If anything is not clear at your end, please feel free to let us know.

Warm Regards

Hi I have set the license and if you talking about the cache where Groupdocs caches/stores files then yes I have cleared it and am still getting the message on image. It worked but right after using later version of dll it displayed the message.