Group DOCS viewer V3 with MVC

Hello

I am trying to evaluate your software. Do you have an example of an MVC project using Group DOCS V3. I see many examples of with the older libraries but the API has changed. Also, loading a file through a memory stream.
On a previous thread, I was given the following link.
GitHub - groupdocs-viewer/GroupDocs.Viewer-for-.NET: GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET examples, plugins and showcase

There is nothing in there to help me with MVC

Thanks

Hi David,

Thanks for taking interest in GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET.

First of all, I want you to know that the next generation GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET, starting from version 3.0.0, is a backend document rendering API that provides the facility to render the supported document formats into either HTML pages or images. You will have to create your own front end application to view/display these rendered pages. You can also use stream of any document as input and render it into HTML or image. For details, please see Rendering Document from Stream.

We have also developed some open source document viewer applications to demonstrate the features of the backend API. These applications are available in the Showcase section of the GitHub repository. You can also find an MVC document viewer application there.

In case you would have any issues, please feel free to contact us again.

Warm Regards