GROUPDOC Annotation.net web font end show case- how to render document in svg/html

Hi, I’m just started to trial the Groupdoc annotation for net. I’m playing with the web font end show case. In the documentation, it says "Document pages rendered in the form of image stream if Image representation was selected."

My question is what are the other representations and how to set change it in the web front end show case?

Hi There,

Thank you for giving a try to GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET API.

We have forwarded your question to the concern team for detailed answer. Once we get any update from concern team we will immediately inform here.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Hello,

Thank you for your cooperation.

GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET API MVC & WebForms Frond-End demo applications are open source and can be updated according to your requirements, currently both MVC & WebForms front-end showcase applications are developed to to view the output as images only instead of PDF file output which should required to customize while viewing in the front-end accordingly, however there are also multiple options in GroupDocs.Annotation API to export the output document in different formats supported.

Please click here for the exact source code lines responsible for rendering the output as images in GroupDocs.Annotation front-end viewer.

If you will face any issue or you will have any other query, please feel free to ask.

Warm Regards,

Hi Rizwan, can we output the file in svg or html format? The goal we try to achieve is to render a huge pdf file (i.e. building floor plan) with high level of detail. Using image is too slow and the file size is very big thus add to loading time. We had a play with crocdoc before and they are rendering the file in svg format, thus file size is small while the vector format keeps all the file details.

Is there a way for GroupDoc to do that?

Hello There,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Currently front-end example is using Image rendering only and above mentioned code link is performing image rendering, but we have moved your query to the product team for html+svg rendering support. Issue is logged on our issue tracking system and it tracking number is ANNOTATIONNET-407 once we have any update from product team for html+svg rendering support we will inform you here.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Warm Regards,

Hi Riwan

Thank you for submit the inquiry to the product team.

My only issue is the issue tracker link requires username and password to view. Is there anyway for me to track progress of the issue?

Regards.

Hi There,

We are sorry you can not login on the link as it is only for GroupDocs internal team member to track the issue, however i am attaching this issue with this thread so you can view its status, under the ticket number on the left corner of first thread. When the issue is resolved its status will be changed or if we have any update regarding this issue we will immediately inform you here.

If you will have any other issue or query, please feel free to ask.

Warm Regards,