Groupdoc viewer problem

When I use groupdoc viewer to show pdf files, it show blank and box(Please have a look about my attachment).How to solve this?And could you provide me a method that DowumentViewer can download document function? Thank you very much!

Hi business,

Thanks for posting your query.

We will need some more information related to your issue. Please mention the version of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET you are using. Also, please provide us the problematic file for which you are having this issue. This will help us to investigate and reproduce your issue at our end.

For download document feature, please try our sample Legacy Front End or WebForm Front end in which this functionality is implemented.

Have a nice day.

Warm Regards

The issues you have found earlier (filed as VIEWERNET-581) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by groupdocs.notifier.

Hi,

The attached is the problematic file and DocumentViewer version is 3.0

By the way, could you please inform where to get sample, from groupdocs.viewer website? Can you indicate exact place to get them? Thanks!

Hi business,

Thanks for providing the information.

I am listing down the links of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET v3.x examples and sample front ends. You can download and try any of open source sample front ends.

If you have any further query, please let us know.

Warm Regards

Hi again,

I have logged your issue of “blank spaces and boxes” in our Issue Tracking System. We shall further investigate this issue and once we have any fix/update, we will notify you.

Please note that you can also check the status of your issue in LHS panel of very first post in this thread.

Warm Regards

Hi there,

Thanks for being patient.

We are happy to inform you that the issue being mentioned in this forum thread has been resolved. The fix will be available in the upcoming release of the API, GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 17.1.0. Once the release is available, we’ll notify you here.

Have a nice weekend ahead.
Warm Regards