Groupdocs Annotation Code Issue

Hi,

I have downloaded the code from GitHub - groupdocs-annotation/GroupDocs.Annotation-for-Java-Spring: Moved to https://github.com/groupdocs-annotation/GroupDocs.Annotation-for-Java/tree/master/Demos/Spring
When I try to run it on my system , it does not launch anything except a blank screen. Also I see inside the static folder there are no files … Also when I download the code Pom.xml file shows error for execution tag . What needs to be included or done to remove the error?
As of now I deleted the execution tag. We really need this code to be working to integrate in our project so, could you please look onto this on priority as I have raised the issue before too in July regarding Groupdocs Editor for which I did not receive update yet.

Thanks much
Arwa

@1001769

Can you please share a screencast/video for this scenario? Did you do any changes in the code?

Hi Atir,

There are no changes in the code. I just took code from the link above and ran it.It failed to build because there was error in pom.xml file so I removed execution tag from that file.
v:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

For check pls take the code from the link above and see if below test scenario happens:

1. Load the code in Eclipse.

2, Open Pom.xml file. Is this file loaded without error. Expected is : this file loads with error in execution tag. I removed this tag and I am good to go with this file without error.

1. Run on Jetty the Application.java file and load the url: localhost:8080/annotation. Can you see the ui loading?

Please see the attached image of the sample.

Thanks,
ArwaErrorFile.png (59.5 KB)

@1001769

Did you load a document using file browser as shown here? You have to place source file in DocumentSamples folder and then load/view it.

Can you please share a screencast?

Screencast shared Screencast error.png (112.8 KB)

Hi,

Here is the screenshot of the application after launch.

Thanks,
ArwaBlank screen after launching app.png (38.2 KB)

It’s a screenshot/PNG file. Please share a screen recoding/video that will cover downloading/cloning of the application up to blank screen issue and your development environment details (e.g. OS version, Server to run application, Java version)

I will share when it’s ready.

1 Like

@1001769

Alright.

I have recorded a zoom recording but I am unable to share you the file here. Can you tell how can I share?

@1001769

Please upload it to some cloud storage (e.g. Dropbox) and share link here.