GroupDocs.Annotation inside AngularJS SPA

Hi,

I am just wondering whether I can integrate GroupDocs.Annotation into a AngularJS Single Page Application. I have a AngularJS running on ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web API back end. I have looking at your samples and what I found out was, it is kind of like tightly coupled to ASP.NET.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in GroupDocs. GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET can be used in the Single Page Application because it doesn’t require any specific and unusual things that cannot be done in the SPA.

It is a client-server middleware, and when you place the
@(Html.Groupdocs()
.Annotation()
.ElementId(“annotation-widget”)
.FilePath(“Quick_Start_Guide_To_Using_GroupDocs.pdf”)
)

code on the MVC View, it transforms to the JavaScript call when page is rendering on the server-side. But you can use JavaScript code directly. GroupDocs.Annotation also contains a set of client-side methods which are accessible by using JavaScript.

When you are working with GroupDocs.Annotation control on a web-page, all its requests are asynchronous, they don’t require page reloading.

If you have some specific points where you are experiencing difficulties, please post them here, and we will solved them step by step.

If you will have more questions please feel free to contact us.