Groupdocs annotations viewer randomly showing only the first page

The Groupdocs viewer appears to be randomly showing only the first page of a multi-page document.

The first time I view it, I see all the pages. However, when I refresh the page the viewer often shows only the first page. Once this happens the first time, it seems to happen for all subsequent views.

I can reset it by deleting the cache and processing folders for the specified document, but after a few refreshes, it only shows the first page again.

Let me know if you need any files to help diagnose this (e.g. the desc.js file)

I'm using Groupdocs Annotations v1.4.

Hello Jason,

We are sorry to hear that you have such issue. This issue is pretty strange and unusual, our developers had not faced it before and require more info. In particular, we need:
1. What browser are you using? Can you reproduce this issue in any browser, or only in some particular?
2. We need a response from ViewDocument HTTP-handler. This handler is invoked by “http://domain_name/document-viewer/ViewDocument” POST-request and returns JSON response. We need that response when error is occurring.

Sorry for that issue and waiting for additional details.

Update:

If I load a document with three pages and scroll down to view the second page, all subsequent views say that the document only has two pages.

This happens for any subsequent page views - they only show the number of pages that I viewed the first time the document was loaded.

Also, given a three page document, if I manually type in 3 to the pages textbox the viewer jumps straight to page three. If I then reload the page only the first two pages are shown.

Hello Jason,

We are sorry to hear that you have such issue. The problem that you have described in this topic is similar to those that Gregory Tong had with the “PDF Example.pdf” sample document (Annotation for .NET displays only first two pages of 10-page document).

This issue should be resolved in Annotation for .NET ver 1.5 - this version will be released on public today. We will notify you in this thread when Annotation for .NET ver 1.5 will be ready for download.

Hello Jason,

GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 1.5.0 was released. Please download it here.

Thanks.