Groupdocs Comparison for image results are not showing properly

Hi Team,

i am comparing two images but result image for difference it showing only changed item font color. It was not showing deleted and inserted font color for text in image .
below is the code i have given for compareoptions could you please reply me asasp.

CompareOptions optionss = new CompareOptions();

optionss.InsertedItemStyle.FontColor = Color.Green;
                    optionss.ChangedItemStyle.FontColor = Color.Blue;
                    optionss.DeletedItemStyle.FontColor = Color.Red;

optionss.DetalisationLevel = DetalisationLevel.High;
                    //optionss.MarkChangedContent = true;
                    optionss.DetectStyleChanges = true;
                    optionss.ShowDeletedContent = true;
                    optionss.ShowInsertedContent = true;
                    optionss.HeaderFootersComparison = true;
                    optionss.LeaveGaps = false;
                    optionss.InsertedItemStyle.HighlightColor = Color.DarkRed;
                    optionss.ChangedItemStyle.HighlightColor = Color.DarkRed;
                    optionss.DeletedItemStyle.HighlightColor = Color.DarkRed;

optionss.GenerateSummaryPage = false;

@SM3

Please share the source, target and output files as well. We’ll then further investigate this scenario. Also specify the API version (e.g. 20.10, 22.3) that you are using.

Hi Atir_Tahir,

please find the zip files and api version is 22.0.1 Soure zip file images0.zip (1.2 MB)

target Images1.zip (1.1 MB)

result zip file result.zip (432.9 KB)

Regards,
M.sirisha

1 Like

@SM3

Thank you for the details. This issue is under investigation with ticket ID COMPARISONNET-3050. You’ll be notified in case of any update.

Hi @Atir_Tahir
Any update?

@SM3

We are still investigating this issue.

Hi @Atir_Tahir

while comparing the images theif there is text change it is highlighting as green color but while changeinfo we are not getting text it is showing as stylechanged? Why am not able see the changeinfo ?

@SM3

Could you please share the screenshot of the color/item changed in the resultant file/document and the list of changeinfo where this particular style change is missing?

Hi @Atir_Tahir,

Please find the screen shot of result image image.jpg (140.3 KB)
i have highlighted the text diffrence as yellow color . But when i get changinfo change text is not coming.
result0.jpg (105.8 KB) is result image.
Source image source.pdf (469.8 KB)
Target Image target.pdf (467.0 KB)

@SM3

When I compare these PDF files, I get this output.pdf (141.9 KB). However, your output PDF is different that you shared as an image. Could you please share the sample code to get the PDF just like yours?

Hi @Atir_Tahir

I am converting those pdf files to to .jpg format image and comparing the two images .and agian I am converting back to the pdf file from image.but in change info text is not coming why i am not getting changed text while comparing the images?

@SM3

Are you using GroupDocs.Conversion to convert the PDF files to Images? If not, please share the original source and target images files (not the PDFs).

@Atir_Tahir

I am using groupdocs for conversion also.

@SM3

We are investigating this scenario. Your investigation ticket ID is COMPARISONNET-3051. You’ll be notified in case of any update.

Okay @Atir_Tahir.

Please let us know if any update.

@SM3

Please note that all free support issues/tickets are assisted on first come first serve basis. Your tickets are still under investigation. We’ll notify you as there’s any progress update.