Groupdocs.Conversion ILogger not usable

I’m trying to get logging from the groupdocs.conversion library by using a class which implements the ILogger interface.

But I notice in the API documentation that the ILogger interface has the following function:

error(String message, System.Exception exception)

That second parameter is of type com.aspose.ms.System.Exception, which is not available in the groupdocs.conversion library.
This results in the situation that I can’t make my own class implementing the ILogger interface as the java compiler can’t find that exception class.

One strange thing I noticed is, comparing the ILogger in Groupdocs.Conversion to the ILogger in Groupdocs.Parser, is that in the Parser lib it uses java.lang.Exception instead of com.aspose.ms.System.Exception.
As if this is missing in the Conversion lib.

The version of the conversion library I’m using is 24.1.1.

@ravitsec
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CONVERSIONJAVA-2295

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.