GroupDocs.Data.Contract exception

I started update for the latest DLLs and started receiving load exception for GroupDocs.Data.Contract.

I have not changed anything on the setup. I just copied the released DLLs and compiled.

I upgraded to the following versions:
1. Annotations - 2.0.0.0
2. Comparison - 2.5.0.0
3. Viewer - 2.17.0.0

We are also using all three products in the same application using the initialization code provided in previous versions.

For troubleshooting purposes, all browser cache and temporary ASP.NET files are deleted before every test run.

Please see attached screenshot of the exception.

Thanks.

Leo

Hi Leo,

We are sorry to hear that you have such issue. We have reproduced it and will resolve it in the next release which will be on the next week. Then I will notify you where you can download fixed version.

Best regards.

Thanks, Pavel.

Please let me know if you can release earlier this week. We will be having our thanksgiving weekend next week.
We are hoping to get something working before our break.

Thanks.

Regards,

Leo

Hi Pavel,

Do you have news for me on this? Did you get a chance to fix the integration issue?

Thanks.

Leo

Hi Leo,

Yes, this issue is resolved and in the end of this week we should have release for both libraries Annotation and Comparison - then you will need to update them.

I will notify you when the new versions will be released.

Best regards.

Hi Pavel,

Thanks.

Would it be possible that we get an early access where I can run my tests here?

Thanks,

Leo

Hi Leo,

Unfortunately no, our support politics doesn’t allow to share not released libraries.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I understand.

Thanks, Pavel.

Regards,

Leo

Hi Leo,

We have fixed the issue. Please download and check this example.

Best regards.