GroupDocs.Parser license issue

I’m facing an issue about GroupDocs.Parser when it is used inside a .net (c#) Windows Services.
My product has a Core DLL that uses GroupDocs.Parser. When my Web Application use this Core DLL and make a call to the method at Core I get no error but when the same code runs inside a Windows Services, using the same Core DLL, a license error pops up or another one depeding on GroupDocs.Parser version.

I’m trying to use the following versions:

And always checking de license file.

Even using a version before my license expiration (with a double-checked about the license file) I get:

“System.IndexOutOfRangeException: At most 4 elements (for any collection) can be viewed in evaluation mode.
……
at DMDocs.Core.Infrastructure.Parser.ParserHandler.ExtractText() in c:\Dev\DoMore\Git\dmdocs_vNext\DMDocs.Core\Infrastructure\GroupDocs\Parser\ParserHandler.cs:line 73”

When a try another GroupDocs.Parser version I get:

“System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type ‘Aspose.Words.LoadOptions’ from assembly ‘Aspose.Words, Version=22.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56’.
at GroupDocs.Parser.Parser.GetText(TextOptions options)
at DMDocs.Core.Infrastructure.Parser.ParserHandler.ExtractText() in c:\Dev\DoMore\Git\dmdocs_vNext\DMDocs.Core\Infrastructure\GroupDocs\Parser\ParserHandler.cs:line 73
at DMDocs.Core.Infrastructure.Preview.Preview.CreatePreviewForFile() in c:\Dev\DoMore\Git\dmdocs_vNext\DMDocs.Core\Infrastructure\Preview\Preview.cs:line 167”

@fpiccolo

Please share following details and we’ll look into this issue:

• Sample application using that issue could be reproduced (please make sure to use the latest version, 20.10 in your case)
  • A short video explaining/showing steps to reproduce the issue
  • Valid license file (please send it in a private message)

Hi,
I figure out whats is happening.
When I add the GroupDocs.Parser package to the Windows Service project the depedencies to the Aspose (Words, Cells, etc.) is set to version 20 and above. If I fix it to 19 and bellow it works and no license problems happens anymore. It’s a weird behavior because I did the same procedure adding GroupDocs.Parser in my Core DLL and in the Web Application and the Aspose dependencies was set up correctly.

Please, you can close this issue but I think that something has to be checked about the dinamic dependency that was automatically included in the App.config.

Thanks for your help.

@fpiccolo

Glad to know that the issue is fixed.

Please share a screencast/video explaining the steps to reproduce the issue.