GroupDocs Signature on PDF in .NET MVC

Hello
I am trying to integrate group docs signature in .net mvc web application but pdf is not loading. can you please help me. I am using trial.groupdocs error.png (90.4 KB)

Attached screenshot shows the error

@rizwanaspirelogics,

Thanks for your inquiry. We saw the issue details you shared. In order to further investigate the issue, we are required following information from you:

• Which version of the API you are using?
  • Can you please share the problematic file with us?

We’ll appreciate your cooperation.

I am using 3.0.0

IIS 7.5 Detailed Error - 404.0 - Not Found

Server Error in Application "DEFAULT WEB SITE"

Internet Information Services 7.5

Error Summary

HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found

The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Detailed Error Information
ModuleIIS Web Core
NotificationMapRequestHandler
HandlerStaticFile
Error Code0x80070002
Requested URLhttp://localhost:80/gd-signature/signature2/document-viewer/LoadFileBrowserTreeData
Physical PathC:\Users\Rizwan Khalid\Source\Workspaces\SnapReferral\SnapReferral-Dev\SnapReferral.Web\gd-signature\signature2\document-viewer\LoadFileBrowserTreeData
Logon MethodAnonymous
Logon UserAnonymous
Most likely causes:
  • The directory or file specified does not exist on the Web server.
  • The URL contains a typographical error.
  • A custom filter or module, such as URLScan, restricts access to the file.
Things you can try:
  • Create the content on the Web server.
  • Review the browser URL.
  • Create a tracing rule to track failed requests for this HTTP status code and see which module is calling SetStatus. For more information about creating a tracing rule for failed requests, click here.
Links and More Information This error means that the file or directory does not exist on the server. Create the file or directory and try the request again.

View more information »

@rizwanaspirelogics,

We have logged this issue in our showcase project at GitHub. We’ll look into it and once we have any update, we will notify you. Please click here for future correspondence and updates regarding this issue.

@rizwanaspirelogics,

We are unable to reproduce this issue. Kindly share following more detail for further investigation:

• How did you configure the server? Please share all steps
  • How was the project deployed on server
  • .NET framework version you integrated
  • OS and its version where project is deployed
  • Problematic file you are trying to sign

Your cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated.

1. I have configured the signature project successfully now pdfs are loaing.
  2. it is deployed on port 80 IIS.
  3. I have integrated in .NET framework 4.5
  4. PROBLAMATIC FILE IS SIGNATURE CONTROLLER
    When i sign the document and then click confirm signature it navigates to Signature Controller on public ActionResult PublicSignDocument(string documentGuid,
    string documentId,
    string name,
    SignatureField[] fields)
    {…}
    When i get the sessions in this method, session values become null. Even i have checked all the methods of Signature controller and it is showing null values but when i go back to application page it has session but in this controller session becomes null.

Fast reply will be appreciated

Thanks.

@rizwanaspirelogics,

We have logged this issue in our showcase project at GitHub. We’ll look into it and in case we have any updates related to this issue, we’ll inform you here. You can also keep track of the issue using this link.