Groupdocs UI .Net Excel Comparison Small Preview

Hi, I am using the GroupDocs UI .NET repo to compare files in my project. When it comes to comparing two Excel files, the preview of the file appears so small that any detail of the comparison or file is unreadable. I tried upgrading the packages and working with the demo only, but the result is the same.

Screenshot 2024-07-17 111206.png (17.3 KB)

Screenshot 2024-07-17 111133.png (13.1 KB)
this is the demo i work with: Groupdocs comparison ui .net
Hope you can help.

@mtiryaki

Could you please share the problematic Excel files? We’ll then look into this issue.

I’m pretty sure that this issue occurs with all excel files. I made an excel file to see that. Should i need to share still?

@mtiryaki
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): COMPARISONNET-4058

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

We paid for Total License for your products with the name of Bimser Çözüm. Can we benefit from the paid support service? If we can please let me know.

@mtiryaki
Please learn more about paid support service here - GroupDocs Helpdesk.

Hello, i wanted to learn current situation, can you update me? This issue is urgent because our customers are waiting just like us.

@mtiryaki thanks for waiting. We are going to work on this ticket next to current as a first priority

1 Like

thank you, we will be waiting.

@mtiryaki
This issue was fixed. We’ll publish the fix within GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 24.8 that will be published by the end of this month.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as COMPARISONNET-4058) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by anton.samarskyy