GroupDocs.Viewer adding margin right and margin bottom to Tif document

Hello,

I have attached an example of the issue.

This cause also an incorrect printing of the document.

Regards.

Hi Alexis,

Thank you for the request. This issue was resolved in the latest version of the Viewer, please update your Viewer. Here is how the tif rendered with it: printing, viewing

Best regards.

Hello Pavel, thanks for your answer.

This is my web.config, may be I have to do a change for render that new version of the Viewer.

Regards.

Dropbox - File Deleted - Simplify your life

Hi Alexis,

I have checked your web.config and it’s correct - I was able successfully run the Viewer and render your tif file.

If after library update you have same issue - please share with me Viewer widget and beck end code that you use.

Also please clean/rebuild your solution and clear it’s cache. Could be that you still use the old version. To ensure which version your solution use when it’s run you can use such code:
<%= GetType(Groupdocs.Web.UI.Viewer).Assembly.GetName().Version%>

Somewhere on the web page and you will see such info , if your solution runs with the latest version of the Viewer you will get same version as on the screenshot.

Best regards.

Hello, I have checked the version ant it is the new one.

I have attached you the screenshot with some issues (I have previously cleaned/rebuilded the solution and cleaned the cache.

Regards.

Hi Alexis,

Can you please share with me the project example with this issue that I can check and fix it for you.

Thank you

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3wnotap9vxnw8ph/Desktop.rar?dl=0

Hi Alexis,

Thank you for the example. I will check it now and then return to you.

Best regards.

Hi again,

In your code I can see custom class WebVisores.SecurityHelper - can you please share it with me.

Thank you.

Hi again,

I have checked my code and it was a problem with my database, so I can visualize documents correctly right now. However, the tiff that I have sent to you, I cant visualize it.

I have attached the screenshot.

Regards.

Hi Alexis,

Glad to hear that you was able to resolve the first issue. As for the viewing of the “38656_1.tif” - I can;t reproduce this issue , I can view it in both rendering mods and via stream. According on the issue I can assume that you have set incorrect file type in the “ObtenerExtension()” function. Unfortunately since that that I don’t have all required classes which are used in the “VisorGroupDocs” I can’t debug it.

If you share with me fully working project example or all classes that used in the “VisorGroupDocs” that I can run it with out any changes on my local - I will debug it and help you to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

The method ObtenerExtension() returns the extension of the file like “.tif” “.doc” including the dot

Hi Alexis,

Sorry for the delay. I was able to reproduce your issue and here what I have found out: the issue happens only if to use StreamCreator property of the Stream parameter. If to open the tif file via FilePath() or without StreamCreator (create file stream and put it as the first parameter here) the tif viewed well. Since that I have created a bug ticket with high priority for the issue (you can see it attached to the first post of the thread) and our Product team will resolve it.

I will keep you update about the issue resolving process.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi again,

We have found a simple way how you can resolve the issue. Simply add this code line:

memoryStr.Position = 0 in to the ObtenerUrlArchivo method as shown here.

One more important step that yo should do - delete all failed cache for the tif file: simply delete “temp” folder from the root storage.

Best regards.

Thank you so much!

Now it’s working.

Regards.

Hi Alexis,

Thank you for the feedback.

Best regards.