Groupdocs.Viewer cant load Jquery

I am having this issue on work. I wanted to use it from other project. Maybe i think i copied not completely. Please help me guys.
Error image attachedCapture.PNG (35.3 KB)

@tsbilguun7167,

Thanks for posting your inquiry.

I am afraid that you are trying to set up a very old version of GroupDocs.Viewer which is now obsolete and its support has been discontinued. Therefore, we recommend you to please have a look at the documentation of the latest version of GroupDocs.Viewer. Also, to explore and evaluate the features of the API please download the examples project.

It is important to inform you that our next generation GroupDocs.Viewer API (starting from v3.0.0) is completely different from the older versions and front-end UI has been disintegrated from the back-end API. Now, it is only a backend API that allows you to render the document pages in the following ways:

• HTML based rendering: In HTML based rendering, the API generates the HTML representation of each page of the source document. You can easily manipulate the HTML content of each page and save it as an HTML file.
  • Image-based rendering: In image-based rendering, the API converts each page of the document into an image (PNG, JPEG or BMP). You can easily save the image to your desired location and display it in your application to view the content of the document.

Since there is no built-in UI packaged with GroupDocs.Viewer, you will have to create your own front-end application that will be used to display the HTML pages or images rendered by the API. Alternatively, you can use our open source document viewer applications that are listed below.

In case you would have any other question or query, please feel free to let us know.