GroupDocs Viewer doesn't render the page when it's a full page image in a PDF

Hi,

The groupdocs viewer is working correct on all pages of a PDF i’m converting apart from the first page which contains a full page background it. For this page it just renders a blank page. Are there any limitations on background images in PDF. HTML mode is set to false so a PNG should be output for each page in the PDF. I can produce the same issue using the nuget package and the code example on Github. No error is being thrown.

Attached is the PDF for reference / testing.

Thanks for any help you can provide.greyling-finding-the-right-professional-liability-insurer.pdf (3.6 MB)

@mdraisey

Thank you for adding the source file. We have reproduced this issue at our side and logged it in our internal bug-tracker with ID VIEWERNET-3919. We’ll update you as soon as we have any information.

1 Like

Thanks Vladimir

1 Like

@mdraisey

You’re welcome!

Hi @vladimir.litvinchik. Is there a timeline or release number against VIEWERNET-3919?

@mdraisey

The issue is in progress now. As soon as I have any estimation I’ll share it here.

Hi @vladimir.litvinchik. It’s been 21 days. I assume there is some sort of timeline now?

@mdraisey

Let me check the progress on this issue.

1 Like

@mdraisey

This issue has been fixed. We’re planning to include this fix in the next version of Viewer. The release is planned for the next week but the release date may be shifted. As soon as new version will be available we’ll notify you here.

1 Like

@vladimir.litvinchik can you please confirm the version number this was included in?

@mdraisey

The version with the fix hasn’t been published yet. We’ve planned to start release activities next week. But, I can’t give an exact release date at the moment.

@vladimir.litvinchik can you please confirm the release number / date please?

@mdraisey

We do have plans to publish the next version by the end of the week. As soon as we publish it we’ll update you here.

@mdraisey

The new version does require more time to be delivered to the release has been moved to the next week.

@mdraisey

GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 22.7 has been published. You can find the release at