GroupDocs.Viewer icons not displaying after publish

Hello,

I am using trial version of GroupDocs.Viewer for now to test it with our code to work properly so that we can purchase it when we get the proper content. My concern is with icons of GroupDocs.Viewer which are not getting displayed after publish. Please suggest me some solution for this. I am talking about icons like “Print”, “Open File”, “Next Page”, “Last Page” and all others. It is perfectly displaying on local but after publish they are disappeared.

Hi Gurmeet,

Thanks for using GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET.

Please tell us which Showcase application you are using at your end. Furthermore, please mention the version of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET API you are using. We shall be looking forward to your response.

Warm Regards

Hello,

I am using MVC based GroupDocs.Viewer and I have installed it by running a command from Package Manager Console So it will be a latest version of GroupDocs.Viewer i.e. 17.4.0. So please suggest me a solution asap.

Thanks

Hi Gurmeet,

Thanks for your response.

Please check that all the files and the folders are present in the directory of published application. Furthermore, please make sure that the images in the Content folder are not missing in the published application’s directory. You can simply copy/paste Content folder to make sure that none of the images is missing and reload/refresh the page in browser using Ctrl+F5.

Hope it helps.
Warm Regards