GroupDocs.Viewer loads just part of the document

I tested the following documents and they are partially rendered. When a tried to render them with HtmlViewOptions with LOW image quality, htmlViewOptions.getPdfOptions().setImageQuality(ImageQuality.LOW), they rendered completely, but when I changed the image quality to MEDIUM or HIGH it just rendered part of the content.

Git project: GitHub - groupdocs-viewer/GroupDocs.Viewer-for-Java: GroupDocs.Viewer for Java examples, plugins and showcase
Git branch: master
Git revision: f75a0b7
SO: Windows 10
Java version: Redhat OpenJDK 11.0.10
Documents: documents.zip (290.0 KB)
Screenshots: screenshot.zip (151.2 KB)
Rendered images in the cache folder: cache-images.zip (354.8 KB)
documents.zip (290 KB)
screenshot.zip (151 KB)
cache-images.zip (355 KB)

@john.mcqueide

We’re investigating this issue. The issue ID in our internal bug-tracker is VIEWERJAVA-2777. We’ll update you as soon as we have any information.

1 Like

@john.mcqueide

We’ve reproduced this issue at our end. At the moment this issue is under investigation.

1 Like

Is there any update about this ticket?

@john.mcqueide

I’m sorry for the delayed response. We’ve reproduced this issue at our end but haven’t located the root cause. We’ve planned to continue the investigation of this issue. As soon as we have any updates we’ll let you know.

Hello, is there an update on this topic?

@john.mcqueide

Threre is some progress on this issue. While fixing this issue we’ve found another one that is under investigation at the moment.

1 Like

Hello,

Is there any update regarding this topic?

@john.mcqueide

Let me check the issue status with the team and update you.

@john.mcqueide

I’m sorry for the delayed response. This issue is already fixed in GroupDocs.Viewer 22.12. All of the contents are rendered with any image quality setting.