Groupdocs viewer shows only two pages per document

Hi,

I’m using groupdocs viewer version 17.2.0 in my .Net application and it seems like it renders only two pages of provided document even though that document has more than 2 pages.

Is that because of a trial licence version or we need to pass an extra params in “_htmlHandler.GetDocumentInfo(“temp.docx”)” method?

In previous version (16.10.0) i can able to render all the pages. Please revert back.

Hi Shinde,

Thanks for using GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET.

The API renders only first 2 pages of the provided document when you use it in the trial mode. If you were able to render all the pages using v16.10.0 and the trial limits are applied after upgrading to the latest version (v17.2.0) then the possibility is that your subscription has been expired. Please open your license file in Notepad and check the subscription expiry date in that. We shall be looking forward to your response.

Warm Regards

Hi Usman,

I’ve checked the licence file and no expiry date mentioned there. License has a following description with order Id and user Id:

Developer OEM
Limited to 1 developer, unlimited physical locations

Seems like organization already have a license of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET. If so, why it restricts us to 15 views per hour and render only two pages?

Also, I have already set license file in the code.

Hi Shinde,

Thanks for your response.

Please find tag in the license file that will contain the expiry date of the subscription. We shall be looking forward to your response.

Warm Regards