GroupDocsViewer

I installed and referenced Groupdocs.Viewer but I didn’t get GroupDocsViewer class

Please find attachment

Hi Chandua,

Thanks for using GroupDocs.Viewer API.

We will require some information from your side. Please mention the version of GroupDocs.Viewer API you are using. We shall be waiting for your response.

Warm Regards

This license is disabled, please contact Aspose to obtain a new license

Please send Mvc code view all files in vs 2015.

Hi,

Thank you for the information. You have missed a dot between GroupDocs and Viewer , should be like this: GroupDocs.Viewer

Best regards.

I put . also but not coming

See my code like this in global.asax

find attachment

Hi,

Thank you for the screenshot. The version of the library that you use is a very old and on the Nuget we have the latest version which has nothing with the 2.x versions - could be that you have installed the latest 3.x version of the library, please insure that you have 2.x version in the references and share the screenshot with me.

Also you can try to clean/rebuild the solution.

In the same time I should notify you that the 2.x version doesn’t supported any more - if you will have any issues with viewing your documents they will not be fixed - you should migrate to the 3.x version if possible. For how to migrate please check this documentation.

Best regards.

Now i am usig 3.5 dll but same error is coming…

I tried with latest dll s also but not coming.

Plaese find attachment.

Hi there,

Thank you for posting your issue.

First of all, please note that the next generation GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET starting from version 3.0 is completely different from the earlier versions. The UI has been separated from the API, and it is now a back-end document processing API that renders supported documents into HTML pages or images. The front-end application is then used to display those HTML pages or images. Therefore, you cannot use the latest DLL with an older GroupDocs.Viewer application.

I am listing down some useful resources for you to quickly get started:

The Example project listed above contains all the features presented by the API. You can download this project and evaluate the API’s features. Furthermore, we have also created sample open-source document viewer applications using the next generation GroupDocs.Viewer API for the users. You can download these applications and modify them according to your requirements:

You can also learn how basic features of the API can be implemented in a front-end application. To do this, you can download the New Front End application.

In case of any questions, please feel free to ask.

Warm Regards,

Hi,

As I said the 3.x version has nothing with the 2.x version and the name spaces are different. Please check this documentation for how to use the 3.x version.

If you will need additional help with the 3.x version please notify us.

Best regards.

The type or namespace could not found to SerializationOptions

Thank u Usman Aziz…

1.My problem was solved but when i used different control action with different lay out then its coming but when i use in built my action then its not coming …?
2,one more thing i used css and scripts are in right way but View not coming exactly ,

3.One request i used trail version its showing 15 views per hour how can check with 15 views
please increase views.
4.and finally onething without path how can i use stream…

Please replay as soon as possible

find attachments

Hi there,

It seems that some of the files in the solution are in “excluded” state. Please open solution explorer in Visual Studio and press “Show all files” button. Select all the excluded files in folders and root directory and then include them. This must solve your problem.

Warm Regards

Hi there,

Thanks for posting your issues.

For point 1 and 2, please elaborate your issues a little more. Also, if you are using any open source front end application, then please provide its name.

3.One request i used trail version its showing 15 views per hour how can check with 15 views

There are certain limitations when using the API in trial mode. However, you can post a request for a temporary license which is a time-restricted (valid for 30 days) full license that lets you test every aspect of the API. To post request for temporary license, please go to Get Temporary License.

4.and finally onething without path how can i use stream.

Working with streams is implemented in our open source front end applications. However, you can not pass file stream using JavaScript parameter like filePath. This feature is implemented in back end code of the application using Dictionary<string, Stream> _streams.

In case of any confusions, please let us know.

Have a nice weekend ahead.