High RAM consumption when Viewer.GetViewInfo method is called in .NET

Hi!

I want to render only first document’s page and get total page number for current document for further possibility to render any orbitrary pages chosen by user.

For that I call viewer.GetViewInfo(viewInfoOpts), then I get pages count from info.Pages.Count property.

I’m facing a problem of high RAM consumption when I call viewer.GetViewInfo(viewInfoOpts).

For example, the test application uses up to 1Gb of RAM when trying to obtain view info for 10 Mb JSON file.

Without calling GetViewInfo application uses less than 200 Mb of RAM also total processing time is reduced from 87 seconds to 13 seconds. (as you can see from Visual Studio diagnostic tools screenshots)

with_no_pageinfo.png (17.2 KB)
with_pageinfo.png (19.1 KB)

Is there any way to obtain document’s pages count without sufficient RAM consumption?

The test application source code and test JSON file is attached below.

Thanks.

P.S. I’m using GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET ver.20.3.0

example.zip (2.6 MB)
Program.zip (667 Bytes)

@paraben

We successfully reproduced this issue at our end. It’s been logged in our internal issue tracking system with ID VIEWERNET-2484 for further investigation and resolution. As there’s any update, you’ll be notified.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as VIEWERNET-2484) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by atirtahir3