Horizontal scroll bar not showing up when zoom in document using .NET

Hi Team,
I’am using Groupdocs Annotation Webform.
annotation version : 17.8.0
if I click on the “Zoom in” button in the toolbar after a resize the document,
the viewer is zoomed out way too far like image below.
image.jpg (45.1 KB)
I can’t see other side of my document, and the horizontal scroll bar not showing.

is there any option for this issue?
this my code :
<%=GroupDocs.Demo.Annotation.Webforms.HtmlHelperExtensions.AnnotationScripts() %>
<%-- *** By Executing Annotation() will render all required JS and options from server side along with calling initial JS methods. ***–%>

@Nayla,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are able to reproduce this issue at our end as well. Hence, we have logged this issue as an enhancement in our showcase project at GitHub. We will look into it and once we have any update, we will notify you. Please click here for future correspondence and updates regarding this issue.

hi @sami.cheema

any update for this issue ?

thank you.

@Nayla,

We are still investigating this issue. As we have any update, we’ll notify you. Your patience in this regard will be appreciated.

hi @sami.cheema

I am sorry that I have to notify you again.
may I know when this issued will be fixed?
our management have asked the timeline for this issue to me.

thank you.

@Nayla,

We have discontinued the support for the older showcases (GroupDocs-Annotation-Front-End and GroupDocs-Annotation-Webforms-Front-End ). Hence, we have logged this feature as an enhancement in our new showcase (GroupDocs-Annotation-Modern-Front-End) at GitHub. Please follow this link to get further updates on the issue. Also note that we releases regular updates of the showcase projects.