How can i get further error log

Hello again,

I cant reply old post, that why i’m opened this one. http://groupdocs.com/Community/forums/10561/how-can-i-get-further-error-log/showthread.aspx#10561

finally our customer send the information that we need.

According to your method viewer version and path is look like below;

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\eba.net\c23cdb2c\5e3f7662\assembly\dl3\f733aca7\008fe301_4528d101\Groupdocs.Viewer.dll

Dll’s versions are same on my machine and customers machine.

I’m getting this report with this code;

string path = Path.Combine(Path.GetDirectoryName(System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().CodeBase).Replace(“file:\”, “”), “version.txt”);

if (!File.Exists(path))

{

File.Create(path);

}

string viewerVersion = typeof(GDocsViewer.Viewer).Assembly.GetName().Version.ToString();

string viewerPath = typeof(GDocsViewer.Viewer).Assembly.Location;

File.WriteAllText(path, viewerVersion + Environment.NewLine + viewerPath);

Do you have any idea what can cause this error? I mean why request headers are different while dlls are same.

Hi,

Thank you for this information. You path for the dll doesn’t correct. You shouldn’t include dll’s from such path. The path “C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files” is a temporary folder which cleaned by the system from time to time. Please install the latest Viewer via Nuget package manager.

To avoid using such path (as you have now) please do next steps:
1. Delete all from the “C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files” folder
2. Clean the project
3. Install latest Viewer via Nuget
4. Rebuild the project
5. Clear IIS cache and redeploy the web site and then

Best regards.

Hello,

Of course i’m not referencing dll from temp folder.

IIS copy depencies to temp folder automaticly for its own use. I’m not making it. I give that path only to make clear i’m using right version of viewer, and i’m already clear temp folder.

Also I found the reason, its because of windows caching scripts. Clearing history from internet options solve the problem.

Hi,

Glad to hear that.

Best regards.