Hi Midhun,
Hi Pavel,
When I am calling the API to get the envelope field from the envelope using this API:
$signature->GetSignatureEnvelopeFields("clientID","envID");
I am getting an error:
Fatal error: Class 'SignatureEnvelopeFieldInfo' not found in C:\wamp64\www\groupdocs\groupdocs-javascript\examples\recommended\signature-doc-sdk\groupdocs\groupdocs-php\src\APIClient.php on line 297
Why is it so? I am using the PHP SDK and it occurred when I tried posting with the details to the same page where I have included signature-doc-sdk/autoload.php.
Is there anything I am doing wrong? Please help?
Hi,
You should use SignatureEnvelopeFieldSettingsInfo class.
Best regards.
Hi Pavel,
It is our pleasure to let you know that we have successfully implemented the groupdocs signature into our application and it is working fine, still i would like to know if there is any way that we can make the signature field resizing to be locked so that user should not resize the field while signing while keeping the lockDuringSign to be false.
Your suggestion is much appreciated.
Thank you
regards,
Midhun krishna kv
Citrus Informatics Pvt. Ltd.
Hello,
Unfortunately at the moment it is not possible with current GroupDocs Signature service. But we will discuss your request with Product team and if it will be possible, then we will add such feature to our road‑map. We will notify you when we will have any news from Product team.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Best regards,
Evgen Efimov
Your Document Collaboration APIs