How to build PDF handler over web-based application and Android/iOS app

Dear

Here’re below figures that depicted my concept

image.png (137.3 KB)

image (1).png (233.2 KB)

Could you consult me which libraries from yours to support my web-based and mobile-based application?

Please note: I want to handle the signature/annotation activities in both of front- and back-end side

Thanks
Khanh.Mobile-ID

@khanhpx

Please note that all GroupDocs APIs are UI-Agnostic. However, these backend APIs can be integrated in any (.NET or Java) application irrespective of framework or platform dependencies.
Take a look at the following:

Could you please tell if you are interested in Java or .NET variants of the API?

HI

All my solution is built based on Java language. And please note I need the PDF viewer/handler in front-end side like web browser or mobile app (Android and iOS)

The case study that I followed is Signing Hub from Ascertia

Khanh.Mobile-ID

@khanhpx

Like we mentioned earlier, GroupDocs.Signature for Java is UI-Agnostic. You have to develop your own UI based on your requirements and using API features. However, you can explore this Spring application to get an idea how back-end API is implemented with the front end.

Hi

I’ve just checked that Spring application that you mentioned above is web-based application. Have you had any similar example for iOS and Android application?

Thanks
Khanh.Mobile-ID

@khanhpx

No. The sample project we shared is a demonstration how our back-end APIs work with front end. You can explore our RESTFUL Cloud APIs for mobile application development as well.