How to convert excel formats (xls- xlsx) to image using Java?

Hi,

How does the Excel to Image conversion work ? I have a .xlsx document with 20 000 rows and 4 columns and I only get one very long, blank picture.
When I try to convert the .xlsx to PDF I only get one PDF page, with 50 rows and one column.
Can you please suggest a solution to this, thanks.

-Ivana

Hi Ivana,

Can you please share the problematic file/document and sample code? We’ll investigate your scenario at our end and let you know about the outcomes.

Best wishes

Here is an example file. I have 1000+rows in the excel file, and when I try to convert I get the first 50.

I am using the code from the example

<pre style=“background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: “Courier New”;”>ConversionHandler conversionHandler = new ConversionHandler(new ConversionConfig());
PdfSaveOptions saveOptions = new PdfSaveOptions();
saveOptions.setOutputType(OutputType.String);String convertedDocumentPath = conversionHandler.convert(fileName, saveOptions);<pre style=“background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: “Courier New”;”>-Ivana<pre style=“background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: “Courier New”;”>

Hi Ivana,

Thanks for sharing the required details.
We’d like to apprise you that this issue is fixed in the upcoming release of the API. As the release gets on-board, we’ll surely notify you.

Many Thanks

Fantastic, thank you !

Hi Ivana,

You are welcome.

Kind regards

Hi Ivana,

We’d like to notify you that the new release of GroupDocs.Conversion for Java 16.10.1 is on-board. Please download the latest version of the API and share your valuable feedback.

Kind regards