How to disable the signature popup and the confirm button before making the fields locked

Hi Pavel,
This is to let you know that i have been using your signature product for my application and i have made a custom workflow to get the documents signed.
So in this regard i would like to know if it is possible to disable the signature field popup and the below confirmation button before making the fields locked in such a way that the popup and the confirm button should work only after making the signature fields locked.

Thank you

Regards
Melissa

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for your request. Unfortunately no, our Cloud API doesn’t supports such feature. If more customers will require such feature we will add it to our road map for future implementation.

Best regards

The issue is that, on a method of sign language the document, there’s an opportunity that users might click on the cluster docs emblem within the document viewer header.

Regards: Essay Writers UK

Hi pavel,
Is there any way to disable or remove the groupdocs logo link from the document viewer. The thing is that, on a process of signing the document, there is a chance that users may click on the groupdocs logo in the document viewer header, leading them to the groupdocs website within our app itself and preventing users from going back to the app, which is quite annoying for the users.
Please make this as a high priority issue, expecting your favorable response as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Melissa

Hi,

Thank you for your request. Could you please provide a screenshot of the issue and the document example that we can reproduce and test it on our side?

Best regards.

Hi Melissa,

Thank you fro the question. Yes, you can disable the logo, to do it you just need to uncheck this checkbox in your GroupDocs account settings.

Best regards.

HI Pavel,
I tried like what you have told me, unchecked the “Embedded Viewing Branding” option in Viewer tab, but still i am getting the logo and it still is redirecting to groupdocs website.
I am actually loading the document in an iframe.
Please provide a solution for this or can you please verify if its actually working for me or not associated with this account?

Thank you

regards
Melissa

Hi Melissa,

In such case you can use such workaround:
1 . The logo HTML element has “embed_logo” class and you can hife it with such JavaScript code: $(".embed_logo").css(“display”, “none”);
2. This code should be triggered when the iframe is shown just after it has finished the loading.

Best regards.

Hi Pavel,
I also tried the way you have told to hide the logo tag using jQuery, but its not working as i am not able to get control of it since its in an iframe. Is there any other way to hide/remove the logo from the document viewer.
Please provide us a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you

regards
Melissa.

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for the clarification. I have discussed this with our Product team and found out that unfortunately the embedded Signature doesn’t have such feature.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Pavel,
Oh! are you saying like there is no any option available in groupdocs to disable/hide/remove groupdocs logo from the document viewer. ? I’m afraid i’ll have to ask you then, why do we still have an option in the dashboard->apps under Viewer tab named “Embedded Viewing Branding” ? where we can check/un-check. because this is something solemnly a matter that comes under a very high priority category as we are a paid groupdocs customer it sounds awful to embed your logo in our application structure that redirects users to your website in the middle of something very important. Can you please check with this issue over and provide a solution for the same.
Expecting a favorable response as soon as possible.

Thank you

Regards
Melissa Kozak

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for coming back. The “Embedded Viewing Branding” option effects only for the embedded Viewer, for example when you embed it via such URL https://apps.groupdocs.com/document-viewer/Embed/ , but when you embed the Signature with such URL pattern https://apps.groupdocs.com/signature2/signembed this option doesn’t have any effect. Please don’t confuse the viewer with the signature.

I will check with our Product team if its possible to add same options for the Signature App.

Best regards.

Hi Pavel,
Thank you for the response, oh i see, then how do we remove/hide the logo from this signature embed url pattern because its awful either way. Please consider this and do the needful in such a way that either make an option to remove/hide the logo or atleast remove the link that re-directs your website.

Thank you

Regards,
Melissa Kozak

Hi again,

I have discussed this with our Product team and we have created a bug ticket for it. When it will be resolved (the option will be added to the Signature App) you will be notified here.

Best regards.

Hi Pavel,
Any status for the bug ticket created for the issue which i have mentioned above regarding the removal of groupdocs logo from the signature app.? PLease let me know if there is any?

Thanking you

Regards
Melissa Kozak

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for asking. Unfortunately no, when any news will be available I will notify you here.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Pavel,
Also is there any way to remove the verify document button from the header of the document after signing.?
Please let me know if there is any option available for that.?

Thank you

regards
Melissa kozak

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for your request. I will check it and return to you with the details.

Best regards.

Hi Pavel,
please check on the above mentioned issue, is there any way to remove or hide the verify button from the signed document view.? Your help is much appreciated.

Thank you

regards
Melissa

Hi Mellisa,

The functional to remove the verify button will be available on the next week.

Best regards.