How to integrate latest Groupdocs Viewer and Annotation with html, jsp client application

Dear Team,

I am unable to Integrate latest version of Groupdocs Viewer and Annotation to my web application which is developed into JAVA, Spring, HTML, JSP. Is there any sample code for Groupdocs Viewer and Annotation for HTML and JSP client?

@3iinfo

We’ve following open-source projects:

Thanks a lot for your reply but these examples use Angular in frontend but into my web application there is no Angular. Is there any sample code for Viewer and Annotaion with html, jsp frontend?

@3iinfo

Currently, we don’t have such an application. However, we’ll consider your request and will make a JSP frontend. Your request/ticket ID is VIEWERJAVA-2816.

Dear Atir,

Both applications have been developed using Spring Boot + Angular and it’s very deficult for us to customize as per my application and integrate it.

Kindly help me to custimize and integrate viewer and annotation application into my web application which have been developed using Spring + Jsp.

1 Like

@3iinfo

We have already added this request in the queue. As there’s any update, you’ll be notified.