How to prevent the signature field from showing its field name on initial tap in mobile dvice

Hi,
I have integrated the groupdocs in my hybrid mobile app, but when the user taps on the signature field, it initially shows the field name rather than the signature-pad popup and if we tap again on the signature field, it will work as usual.
Why is it so, pls see the screenshot, its showing the field name initially, even after i have tapped on the field. Please find a solution for this?

Thank you

regards
Melissa

Hi Melissa,

I’m sorry to hear that you have such issue. I have checked the behavior on my Android mobile (used our live demo sample) and when I clicked on the signature field it shows its name and in a second the popup for signing. Since that I can confirm that the embedded signature iframe functional works well on the Android platform - can you share more info about your platform.

Also will be helpful if you can share with me the URL where I can see it live.

Best regards.

Hi Pavel,
We have this issue in ios platform.? Any suggestion for why is this occurring?

Thank you

regards
Melissa

Hi Melissa,

We have created a bug ticket for this issue. When it will be resolved - you will be notified here.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Pavel,
This is an urgent need, please let us know how soon you can resolve this.

regards
Melissa

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for coming back. I understand that you need this fix ASAP but according on our support policies I can’t share any estimate date for when this issue will be fixed.

We will do all our best to resolve it.

Hi Pavel,

Any updates on this issue… waiting for a response?

regards
Melissa.

Hi Melissa,

Sorry for the delay. I have checked the issue ticket status and found out that it is not resolved yet. I will check its status with our Product team and then return to you.