How to see document comparison error in .NET

Comparison.Compare process Continues without error. Errors number 1 writes in (ICompareResult)compareResult. I think the error is caused by the license or products. The same process is working properly when I do on a single page. The second file given for comparison in the complex project returns as a result.

the used products:
GroupDocs.Viewer => 18.8.0.0
GroupDocs.Comparison => 18.7.1.0

@Founder,

Thanks for taking interest in GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET and posting your concerns.
In order to further investigate this scenario, we need following details from you:

• Error/exception details
  • Sample code or project
  • Problematic (source and target) files

Please note that if you are evaluating the API in trial mode (without applying a license) you may face limitations. Documents with more than 3 pages are not supported in trial mode.
However, you can request a temporary license here. Follow the wizard and on step 5 you can avail it. You can also get help from this document - Wizard.zip (152.9 KB)

I cannot share source files. how can I see the error in (ICompareResult)compareResult. Can you help me with this? If I can see the error I can share it with you

@Founder,

We are investigating this scenario at our end. Your investigation ticket ID is COMPARISONNET-1773. As we have further updates, we’ll notify you.

@Founder,

We have an update for you regarding COMPARISONNET-1773.

Currently this is not implemented. API handles all the exceptions and do not throw them to the user. However, we could implement this in some upcoming version. Where API will throw an exception to user instead of null result and user will be able to catch it using try-catch.

We will notify you as we have further updates.

Imagine that there is an “compare” variable generated from ICompareResult. “Error Count 1” is written in this variable. How can I see this error

@Founder,

You cannot see the error details. Because API doesn’t throw any exception/error. However, this will be fixed in some upcoming release of the API (19.4 most probably). We’ll let you know when the release gets on-board.