How to view document in .Net MVC

I am new to Groupdoc viewer. I am trying a sample code where I want to view pdf in MVC project. Somehow showcases project from groupdoc download is not getting all references. Do we have any sample run able code for viersion groupdocs-viewer-dotnet.17.1.0.

Hi Kasi,

Thanks for taking interest in GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET.

You will have to perform following activities in order to add the missing references after loading the project in Visual Studio.

• Right click on solution and select “Enable NuGet Package Restore”.
  • Right click on solution and select “Manage NuGet Packages for Solution”.
  • Build and run the project.

In case you still get any issue, please feel free to let us know.

Warm Regards

Wonderful. I could able to run the PDF. We have a Adobe Dynamic Xml form (pdf) and binding data through code and generating pdf.

Those pdfs are not showing in via GroupDocs. I have attached error message as shown in the attachment.

Do we have option to view this kind of PDFs?

Hi Kasi,

Thanks for your response.

Can you please provide us the sample PDF document for which you are getting this issue? We shall be looking forward to your response.

Warm Regards

The attached files has both before and after binding data pdfs. Before binding data is showing in viewer without issue.

Thanks for your quick response.

Hi Kasi,

Thanks for providing the required document.

We have successfully reproduced your reported issue at our end. We have logged it in our issue tracking system with ID: VIEWERNET-1087. We shall further investigate this issue and in case we have any further updates, we will inform your here.

Warm Regards

This issue ID: VIEWERNET-1087 was fixed in GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 24.1.
The version can be found at:

Have a nice day!

Please note that GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 24.1.1 hot-fix version was published. The version can be found at:

Please use 24.1.1 instead of 24.1.
We’re sorry for the inconvenience.