I have problem with file format

I have problem with GroupDocs.Viewer for Java Library. I downloaded demo version and tested many formats. But I could’t execute PDF, DWG format. Besides, PDF file generate ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException error. And DWG file is appearing with white contents. Can you please let me know what is happening with this?? And I have one more question to Which version of DWG format is compatible with?

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Could you please share with us next:

- version of GroupDocs.Viewer for Java library
- type of project (Spring, Dropwizard or Servlet)
- application.properties file
- samples of .pdf and .dwg documents , with which we will be able to reproduce the issue.

Note: at the moment our library can support .dwg files for AutoCad 2014 and below .

We will wait your details and will be glad to help you .

----------

Best regards,
Evgen Efimov

http://groupdocs.com
Your Document Collaboration APIs
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+

Hello,

Thank you for the details.

We have investigated your documents and we have some results:

1. Your .pdf file was rendered well for us , as you can see on the screenshot. Basically, we found some issues with this file, but the issues are depend on the missing fonts . Could you please try to remove cache of this file and increase your JVM options (for example : -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m) If this will not help you, then please share with us your java version and we will continue to investigate the issue.

2. We are sorry for misunderstanding about support versions of .dwg format, at the moment our GroupDocs.Viewer for Java library can render only .dwg files for AutoCad 2014 . We have checked your .dwg file and we can assume that it is for AutoCad 2000 version. So try to resave it for 2014 version and view it again.

If you will have more questions please feel free to contact us.

-------

Best regards,
Evgen Efimov

I am using JDK1.7

I send error log to you.

error log : 심각: Servlet.service() for servlet [dispatcherServlet] in context with path [] threw exception [Handler processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError] with root cause
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 309
at com.groupdocs.viewer.internal.c.a.pd.f.gQ.a.cPl(Unknown Source)
at com.groupdocs.viewer.internal.c.a.pd.f.bU.b.(Unknown Source)
at com.groupdocs.viewer.internal.c.a.pd.f.ba.p.a(Unknown Source)
at com.groupdocs.viewer.internal.c.a.pd.f.ac.c.c(Unknown Source)
at com.groupdocs.viewer.internal.c.a.pd.f.ac.c.a(Unknown Source)
at com.groupdocs.viewer.internal.c.a.pd.f.ac.j.a(Unknown Source)
at com.groupdocs.viewer.internal.c.a.pd.f.ac.a.a(Unknown Source)
at com.groupdocs.viewer.internal.c.a.pd.f.ab.n.a(Unknown Source)
at com.groupdocs.viewer.internal.c.a.pd.f.dj.j.a(Unknown Source)
at com.groupdocs.viewer.internal.c.a.pd.dO.a(Unknown Source)
at com.groupdocs.viewer.internal.c.a.pd.dO.a(Unknown Source)
at com.groupdocs.viewer.internal.c.a.pd.a.a(Unknown Source)
at com.groupdocs.viewer.internal.c.a.pd.O.a(Unknown Source)
at com.groupdocs.viewer.internal.c.a.pd.a.a(Unknown Source)
at com.groupdocs.viewer.internal.c.a.pd.O.a(Unknown Source)
at com.groupdocs.viewer.b.a.i.O(Unknown Source)
at com.groupdocs.viewer.b.a.i.bE(Unknown Source)
at com.groupdocs.viewer.handlers.ViewerHandlerBasic.viewDocument(Unknown Source)
at com.groupdocs.viewer.handlers.ViewerHandler.viewDocumentHandler(Unknown Source)
at com.groupdocs.HomeController.viewDocumentHandler(HomeController.java:186)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at org.springframework.web.method.support.InvocableHandlerMethod.invoke(InvocableHandlerMethod.java:219)
at org.springframework.web.method.support.InvocableHandlerMethod.invokeForRequest(InvocableHandlerMethod.java:132)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.ServletInvocableHandlerMethod.invokeAndHandle(ServletInvocableHandlerMethod.java:104)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.invokeHandleMethod(RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.java:745)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.handleInternal(RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.java:686)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.AbstractHandlerMethodAdapter.handle(AbstractHandlerMethodAdapter.java:80)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:925)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:856)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:936)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:838)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:646)
at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.service(FrameworkServlet.java:812)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:303)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
at com.groupdocs.filter.CorsFilter.doFilterInternal(CorsFilter.java:23)
at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:220)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:122)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:505)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:170)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:103)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:956)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:116)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:423)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1079)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:625)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:318)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

Hello ,

Sorry , but we still cann't reproduce your issue on our side .The .pdf file is rendered well and we not see this error in our console log. Seems that we need to investigate your sources of the sample that you use. Could you please share your sample with us , we will investigate it to find a reason of the issue.

---------

Best regards,
Evgen Efimov